Train to Teach at The Magna Carta School
Teaching is a rewarding profession, offering fantastic career prospects and development opportunities and gives you the privilege of making a difference to young people’s lives!
At The Magna Carta School, we work with a range of different Initial Teacher Training (ITT) partners to provide you with a wide choice of training partnerships programmes.
Through School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT), we can offer hands on training and support at our school. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- A professional studies programme, offered both within school and with our partner SCITTs
- An experienced and qualified teacher as a mentor
- Support for developing your subject knowledge
- Structured mentor tutorials
- Opportunities to work with learners across KS3,4 and 5
- Opportunities to work with teachers within and outside your department
- Regular, written feedback on your teaching
- Opportunity to access all internal CPD
- A second school placement as appropriate.
The SCITTs we currently work with are:
Please click on the tabs to find out more about each individual provider and decide your route into teaching!