Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
As you know, the school uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from either the
Please watch the video below to see the benefits of ParentMail for parents:
You are now able to report student absences through the ParentMail App. Please see the guidance below:
- From the ParentMail App, open ‘Absences’ and select the name of child/children who will be absent.
- Select a reason for absence from a drop down menu.
- Select an amount of time that the child is likely to be off school for.
- Add any additional notes, and then send to school.
Please note this reporting can only be done via the ParentMail App.