As a school we are committed to engaging you as parents, to ensure your contribution counts in shaping the school’s future. At The Magna Carta School we place great emphasis on continually evaluating, and responding to, your views.
As you are aware, the school has made significant progress during the last few years with excellent improvements in behaviour, attendance, progress and achievement (2017 saw the best results in the school’s history), with the most recent OFSTED inspection in 2017 resulting in a grading of GOOD, with OUTSTANDING features:
- We have developed a strong safeguarding culture across the school which staff and students feel proud to be a part of.
- Routinely and accurately evaluate the school’s successes and produce clear plans to move forward.
- Student and staff feel respected and motivated to do their best.
- Parents and carers appreciate that we are approachable and we know the students and parents well. Parents are happy with the school.
- Students display mature attitudes to learning.
Clearly, the school, in partnership with parents, wishes to continue these improvements and strives towards ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about our school. You can give your views by visiting Ofsted Parent View. You will then see the ‘Give your views now’ icon. Please register and give your views; alternatively, you can follow the link below.
Thank you in advance for your time.