Yellow Bus Service
The American-style Yellow School Bus Scheme is operated by First Group on behalf of the Runnymede Business partnership.
The Yellow Bus service is extremely popular.
- The YB service provides a safe, reliable service which aims to collect students from within 300m of their homes.
- The scheme is so popular with parents and students that there does become a waiting list for places on the buses.
- Two yellow buses currently provide a dedicated service from The Magna Carta School. Routes and Fares
- There are routes through Egham, Englefield Green, Virginia Water and outskirts of Chertsey.
- The daily return fare of £2.50 must be paid to the school in advance, at the start of every half term.
- Families with 2 or more children receive a discount(2 children travel for £3.75/day and 3 children for £5.00/day)
To and From School
- As the Yellow Bus arrives at the school from 8am onwards in the morning, there is a supervised Breakfast Club
- For students attending after school activities, there is a later service in the afternoon at 4.05pm
For any further information on the service please contact:
Mrs Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01784 454320.